2655 Industrial Lane, Broomfield CO 80020
*We are located right next to Flatirons Gymnastics Center
Fall 2016 Session: August 15th – November 19th, 2016
Winter 2016/2017 Session: November 21st, 2016 – March 4th, 2017
Spring 2017 Session: March 6th – June 3rd, 2017
*PDF printable version
Or visit our “Class Schedule” page
September 5th, 2016: Labor Day
November 23rd-27th: Thanksgiving Holiday
December 19th, 2016-January 1st, 2017: Winter Holiday Break
April 3rd-9th, 2017: Spring Break
May 29th, 2017: Memorial Day
All of our classes, except for AirFIT, run on a session by session basis or month to month with our autopay system. Our normal sessions are 12-14 weeks long, except for our summer flex session.
Auto Pay System: Auto Pay System: This option allows you to pay month to month with a credit card on file. With autopay, you are automatically enrolled in your class each session until you tell us you would like to drop. Iluminar requires a written, 30 day, drop notification via email or a drop form at the studio. It must be a written notification, so we have proof of your drop. Telling your teacher does not justify giving a drop notice. Auto pay clients are financially committed to the entire session they are enrolled in. You are eligible to drop 30 days before the end of the current session if you do not want to continue in the next session.
Pay in Full: You can also pay for the session in full if you wish to not put a credit card on file. You can pay with a credit card, cash or check with this option. You are automatically dropped at the end of each session and will have to re-enroll for the next session.
Autopay Billing Cycles
August 1st: August 8th-September 3rd
September 1st: September 5th-October 1st
October 1st: October 3rd-29th
November 1st: October 31st- November 26th
December 1st: November 28th-January 7th (2 weeks not billed)
January 1st: January 9th-February 4th
February 1st: February 6th-March 4th
March 1st: March 6th-April 8th (Spring Break not billed)
April 1st: April 10th-May 6th
May 1st: May 8th-June 3rd
PDF, printable version of our Policies: Iluminar Class Policies 2016-2017 Season
PDF, printable waiver form: Release Form-IA
- Only students are allowed in the studio space for classes. All parents and siblings must hang out in the viewing room or sibling play room during the class time.
- Students must wait in the cubby room and will be called in by their instructor when class is beginning. Students are not allowed to hang out in the studio space if they are early to class.
- Do NOT wear any kind of lotion, cream, or oil of any sort on any part of your body the day of or the night before class. Chemicals and oils in these lotions damage and ruin the equipment and cause it to be un-safe to use. Iluminar reserves the right to sit a student out for class if they are covered in lotion!
- Wear tight fitting clothes that will cover the torso, backs of the knees and armpit areas. Leotard, tights and a tight fitting shirt that covers the armpits is best. Tights should go a bit down past their knees to cover the back side but should not cover their feet. Men can wear long athletic shorts or pants and we recommend biker shorts underneath, as the majority of our work is upside down! Please avoid baggy clothes as this will get caught in the fabric and ropes. Do not wear any clothing that has zippers, buckles, buttons or anything else sharp that can tear our fabric. Jeans are not allowed.
- No jewelry is allowed during class, including earrings. These can get caught in the silk and can rip the fabric, so please take off everything before class.
- A cuts, scrapes or any open wounds must be covered with a band-aid and with athletic tape before class time to prevent the wound from reopening and getting blood on any equipment. Athletic tape is required as a band-aid will come right off after a few minutes of climbing on the equipment.
- Hair must be worn up to maintain a safe working environment for class. You need to see clearly when hanging upside down
- All students will need to fill out a liability waiver form for Iluminar Aerial before the start of class to be able to participate.
- WASH hands before class time, and if needed, your feet too to keep the equipment clean! If needed, we will instruct children and adults to wash their hands and feet before class.
- Please maintain your personal hygiene. Aerial arts is a very close contact art form and maintaining good personal hygiene is essential in a positive work environment and courteous to other class mates.
- No flash photography during class time is allowed. Photos without flash is acceptable.
You are allowed to make-up any missed classes you miss during a session, as long as they are all made up during the current session. For instance, if you miss a Spring class, you cannot make it up during the summer session. There is no limit to how many classes you can make-up, you just must make them up during the current session. However, it is subject to what classes have room in them for make-ups. You also must schedule your make-ups in advance so we can properly plan for enough teachers to be present in the class. Please email or call 24 hours before your desired make-up class to reserve your spot. We reserve the right to send a student out of class if we are over our student:teacher ratio for safety.
We require a 30 day written drop notice (email or drop form) to drop from a class if you are on the autopay system. Please fill out the form at the studio and turn it in to your instructor if you wish to drop.
We do not offer any refunds for classes. If for any reason, you need to cancel you or your child’s class during a session, a credit in the amount that has not been used will be issued to you for any future classes.
“No Obligation” Trial Classes
We do not offer free trials for our classes, we do offer a “no obligation” trial. If you end up not liking the class, then you do not have to pay for it. If you do like the class and would like to enroll in the class after the trial, then the cost of the trial class will be included in your first payment.
These “no obligation” trials are only offered in AirKids and Teen/Adult Air Essentials classes. There are no trials allowed in AirFIT or any adult technique classes. Students can “try” the class out only by paying a drop-in fee.
Drop In Classes
We do allow drop-ins for all our AirFIT, aerial and dance technique classes at the drop in rate for any experienced aerialists.
AirFIT Punch Cards
Our AirFIT, aerial fitness class for ages 12+ runs on a punch card system. You can choose between a 12, 8 or 4 class punch card. The more punches you buy at a time, the cheaper the end up being per class. Your punches expire one year after purchase.
12 class card-$144
8 class card- $112
4 class card- $64
Drop-In Price: $20
Open Training Policies
Open Training is open to all currently enrolled students, ages 12+ at $10/hour. Experienced aerialists and unenrolled students are welcome to train at $15/hour. Please arrive within 20-30 minutes of the beginning of open training. Instructors will leave after 30 minutes if no one shows up by then.
- Open training is a time to work out on your own, practice moves you can safely demonstrate, choreography development time or for stretching and flexibility. Open training is not a time to learn new moves that you have not be safely taught in a classroom environment.
- An Iluminar supervisor will be present during open training hours to help with rigging and simple questions about a move. The supervisor is not there to provide new instruction.
- All participants must have a mat underneath their apparatus they are working on at all times.
- The aerial running wall is not open to students during open training.
- Students are welcome to bring in their own apparatus to work on, but it must be inspected by the Iluminar supervisor to ensure it is in good condition to hang.
- All open training students, must fill out a release form and pay for open training at the beginning of their time.
- No parents or younger siblings are allowed on the floor or equipment during open training time.
Birthday Party or Special Event Free Classes
If you received a “one free class card” at a special events or one of our birthday parties you can sign up in the below classes only.
Mondays 4:00-5:00pm: Air Essentials for Youth (ages 5-17 years)
AirFIT: ages 12+